Jul 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I will be sharing two teasers from Burning Blue by Paul Griffin!



"If you're going to pretend to be listening to music," she said, "you should also pretend not to hear what I'm saying." (pg 46)


"So how does that make you feel, that my ridiculously beautiful girl here thinks your hot?" "My experience is that girls often confuse hot with tall." (pg 132)










I'm almost done with this book and have enjoyed it so far. I haven't ever read anything by Paul Griffin before but I think I just might be reading more from him, let you know in my review which should be up in the next few days. Hope you enjoyed the teasers!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you as this book is one of my faves, and your teaser makes me want to re-read it!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete