Jul 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I will be sharing two teasers from The Diplomats Wife by Pam Jenoff!




"What are you thinking?" Paul asks. "Lots of things. Mostly about what I lost during the war." He smiles. "Careful, you're starting to sound like me." (pg 100)



"I brace myself, waiting for the rough grasp and blows that will surely come." (pg 12)











I am so close to finishing this book. I've really enjoyed it and am really curious how it's going to all end for Marta. Pam Jenoff keeps being a hit for me. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment