May 5, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I will be sharing two teasers from 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma!



"At some point during this, I let go of Jaime's hand." (pg 35)


"My heart had an irregular beat that I can almost hear again now, lie an extra thump was thrown in to make me think there were two hearts in the van, thumping." (pg 11)











I've only read one book by Nova Ren Suma and I enjoyed it. I'm finding myself getting caught up in this story quicker than I did in the last book of hers I read. Really curious how this book pans out! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great teaser. I loved this book. Love this author.

    ReplyDelete