Apr 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I will be sharing two teasers from The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff!




"His eyes would light up at the sight of an ice cream cart and I, unable to resist, would take a few pennies from our food money to buy him a vanilla cone." (pg 70)


"Still, I worry that some flash across my face or look in my eye, some gesture or intangible thing will scream out that I am a Jew." (pg 76)
 








I read a book by Pam Jenoff last year and it was really good. I knew I wanted to read more by her and I'm really enjoying The Kommandant's Girl at the moment. There's something about her books that makes you so curious about this time of history and why it had to go down the way that it did. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment