Feb 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I will be sharing two teasers from Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma!


"Ruby said I'd never drown--not in a deep ocean, not by shipwreck, not even by falling drunk into someones bottomless backyard pool." (pg 1)


"I shook my head. I wanted to tell her what I saw. But, more, I waned to know if she had a direct hand in it." (pg 149)











I'm not very far into this book yet, and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. It is written different than any book I've read and it is so eerie. I have a hunch it's going to get really good and twisty turny soon. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked for ya! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in reading your review on this one and seeing what you think!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thanks for the teaser! This one sounds intriguing, I'll have to add it to GR :)

    ReplyDelete