Feb 4, 2015

Cover Reveal...But Not Really

This is a cover reveal post but not one at the same time. Basically this is a post of three books I am dying to read that have finally got covers after waiting and pondering what they would look like.. I can't wait to read them.


#1 No More Confessions by Louise Rozett


First and fore most can I just say how much I love No More Confessions book cover? And that title! I am having a total fangirl moment. I want this book so bad. This series is so good and I'm sad to see it end with this book. But oh boy. I can already sense this book is going to make me feel all sort of emotions.


#2 P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han


It can't be May soon enough. Jenny Han always gets some really fantastic covers. Most of all though she writes some really awesome books. I have read and reread her Summer series so many times. I have no doubt it will be the same with this book and the first.

#3 Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

This cover is so different from any of Sarah Dessen's other books. It makes me feel like this one will be different from the rest in the best possible way. I can't wait! I am a huge Sarah Dessen fan and can not wait to read this book. Can I just say that again and again? I can't wait.


#4 Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry

Consider this one an honorary mention. Um...a guy on a motorcycle. This book no doubt will be amazing. This is Katie McGarry after all. Her books are always amazing! I just stumbled upon this one today and I can't even contain my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment