Dec 8, 2014

Book Recommendation

Book Recommendation time! Hope you're finding some awesome books to read and if not here is one you might like. This week I'm recommending you read Aurelia by Anne Ousterland!




Princess Aurelia is next in line to rule the kingdom of Tyralt, but she would rather be one of the common folk, free to learn and roam and . . . not marry the next tyrannical prince that comes courting. Naturally, the king wants Aurelia to marry for political power. Aurelia wants to marry for love. And someone in the kingdom wants her . . . dead. Assigned to investigate and protect Aurelia is Robert, the son of the king's former royal spy and one of Aurelia's oldest friends. As Aurelia and Robert slowly uncover clues as to who is threatening her, their friendship turns to romance. With everything possible on the line, her life, her kingdom, her heart, Aurelia is forced to take matters into her own hands, no matter the cost.






I wasn't much of a history buff when I first read this book. In fact stories set in history kind of bored me and were hard to follow. Then I read this book and I found I actually loved it. Anne Osterlund has a way with words and Aurelia and Robert are two of my favorites!


I haven't read the second book but I was so excited when I found out there would be a sequel. From what I saw on Goodreads it looks like there might even be a third book which makes me really want to get reading Exile so I can get caught up. If you're not to sure about history reads definitely make these two your first. Aurelia has nice pace and storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment