Sep 30, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! Today I will be sharing two teasers from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon!



"No," I said stubbornly. "I'm coming with you." Some sense of pride made me unwilling to tell him that I was frightened of being away from him." (pg 266)



"His mouth quirked as though about to say something, but instead he rose form his rock, headed decisively fro a sturdy-looking cherry tree and dealt it a solid blow." (pg 158)









I have heard this is a fantastic series of books. And now that I've started reading the first book I have to wonder if people are right. I am really enjoying this first book and the characters. I am obsessed with the TV show and really really pleased with how close the show has stuck with the book. This is a big book but I'm reading through it fairly quickly. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out!






1 comment:

  1. You know, I keep seeing everyone talking about this show but I haven't watched it. Glad you're enjoying the books so far. Usually they end up taking more liberties with TV shows and don't stick to the books at all, so it's kind of cool that they did with these. Guess I'll have to check out the show and see what all the fuss is about, then if I like it I'll pick up the books :)

    ReplyDelete