Aug 12, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! Today I will be sharing two teasers from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater!




"Blue had two rules: stay away from boys, because they're trouble, and stay away from raven boys, because they were bastards." (pg 81)


"I'm going to see a friend." "The mean one or the white trash one?" "Helen." She replied, "Sorry, I meant Captain Frigid or Trailer-Park boy." (pg 128)











I've only ever read one book by Maggie Steifvater and I really loved it. I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into The Raven Boys, but I'm really hoping that it picks up. I've heard some people say that the beginning is kind of slow but it does pick up. So I'm holding out because I really hope to like it. Hope you enjoyed the teasers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Everyone says how amazing this series is. I haven't read it, but I do love Maggie Stiefvater. I hope it picks up further in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this sounds fun! I only read one book by Maggie Stiefvater and it was Shiver...which I DNFed. I tryied reading it! But it wasn't for me. Anyway, I will try to pick this series up whenever I get the chance. ^^ Great teasers you have there, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book, I need to continue with this series!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, teaser teaser!! This was good!! I want to read this now... I haven't read anything by Maggie Stiefvater yet... Lovely post ;)

    ReplyDelete