Aug 5, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! Today I will be sharing two teasers from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally!




 "But I'm practically a guy. I mean except for these fucking hormones that makes me want to jump Ty and Justin Timberlake." (pg 50)

"We'll have two cokes, two of those awesome hot fudge sundaes hot wings--not the mild sauce I mean the 911 sauce I mean the stuff that tastes like you're eating lava, and a large cheese pizza." (pg 87)








I have wanted to read this book for awhile now but never got around to it. I figure now is the time! I feel like I'm about to be on another contemporary reading kick. I'm excited to see if I like this book. Hope you liked the teasers! :) 


3 comments:

  1. That first quote is awesome!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is always going on and on about Miranda Kenneally, but I haven't read any of her books yet. I think I might have to get them soon though because they do sound good and I love those quotes. I can't wait to see what you think about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those teasers are so awesome!! I actually read and reviewed the 5th in the series. I liked it but this one seems much much better. I will try to borrow it at my library. Thank you for stopping by on my blog by the way. ^^

    ReplyDelete