Jul 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! Today I will be sharing two teasers form Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead!




"You harassed her dad, pressured the Morio, made life a living hell for that Maura girl...you exhausted everything." "I am good at being annoying." (pg 26)



"The realization had swirled at the back of my mind, keeping me going through my low points.  This was what I had worked for." (pg 81)









This is going up kind of late today, but I wasn't able to pick up a copy of Silver Shadows until later in the day. Now that I'm finally home and able to read I nearly forgot to get this post up! What can I say when in the presence of a Richelle Mead book it's really hard not to get caught up in reading it. I can't even tell you how excited about this book I am. I am so excited I have to go keep reading! Hope you enjoyed the teasers!  :)






1 comment:

  1. Hahah! I'm so in love with the first teaser! I loved this book so much. I can't wait to see what you think of it! I honestly just want to go read it again right now!

    ReplyDelete