Jul 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today!  I'll be sharing a teaser from my current read I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.




"My hands come on and glow brilliant with bright light that sweeps through the night, the world suddenly ablaze. I look up. I flash my hands across the trees and sprint off into the night." (from pg 151)


"This ain't my first rodeo." "Don't show your intelligence It'll make them resent you." "Wouldn't dream of it." "Don't stand out or draw to much attention." "Just a fly on the wall." "And don't hurt anybody." (from pg 24)








I'm finally reading this book at the request of my best friend. She is a big fan of this series. She literally made a deal with me that she would read any book I suggested if I would finally just get around to reading this book. I had to agree!  Now that I have started it I'm enjoying it so far! I like the way it's written and I'm loving Four's narration. And I absolutely love Henri. Hopefully I'll have a review posted by the end of the week. Thanks for hanging in there with me guys! I know I haven't been posting all that much. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally enjoyed this first book! I haven't actually read any of the rest of the series, but I've been wanting to. I actually liked the movie too, but the book was better, of course :)

    ReplyDelete