Jul 3, 2014

Cover Reveal

I haven't really done any cover reveals in a while, but I had to share this cover. I am a huge Rachel Vincent fan. I love, love her Soul Screamers series and have all intentions of reading her adult novels as well. Yesterday there was an unexpected cover reveal for her new book. It's not what I was expecting since I'm so used to her beautiful model + stunning dress covers. But boy, I really like this color. It's so pretty!!





It's so not what I was expecting but it's so pretty that I don't even care. I love the butterfly and how the red is kind of expanding and leaking from the wings. I especially love all the different colors in the title and how it's like little twinkling stars. Okay, I'll stop but seriously I am in love with this. I can't wait to read this book! I've been in some need of a good Rachel Vincent book. So what do you guys think of the cover? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Omg this cover! I'm so in love with the title and the way it twinkles and glows! I haven't gotten around to reading Rachel Vincent's Soulscreamers series yet, but I want to. And now I want to read this too, I don't even really care what it was about!

    ReplyDelete