May 20, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I seriously meant to start posting Teaser Tuesday every week and somehow that never happened. Second times the charm right? Anyways today I'll be sharing a teaser from my current read Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.




This too was said flatly, no intonation so I had nothing to go on. Still, I felt defensive as I said, "I just wasn't much for outdoor stuff as a kid." "Outdoor stuff," he repeated. "I mean, I went outside," I added. "I wasn't a recluse or anything. (from page 106)


But Eli was clearly different from his brother, in that he took direction well. No words shouted, nothing said. In fact, he didn't even look at me twice, just walked on. (from page 89)







I've been on a big time rereading binge. Which in some ways is great I'm getting to relive some of my favorite stories, but then I have all these other books I haven't read yet just sitting on my bookshelf. Yet, I want to do nothing but reread. I haven't started this one yet. I plan to start sometime today and hopefully have a review posted within a few days. Hope you enjoyed the teasers! :)



2 comments:

  1. I really want to do some re-reads of my favorite books! I always think I'm going to and then I get distracted by all the new books. Nice teasers, I look forward to reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second teaser totally caught my attention. The first one is funny though. I was never big on "outdoor stuff" either as a kid!

    ReplyDelete