Mar 6, 2014

Cover Reveal

I have an awesome cover reveal for you guys! It's a bit late because I haven't been on my computer in a while but I can't wait to post it because I really love it. It's the cover for Lindsay Cumming's prequel to The Murder Complex and it's called The Fear Trials and it is just awesome!





What do you guys think? I love it! It really draws me in and it makes even more excited for The Murder Complex than I already am. Let me know in the comments what you think! Get ready because The Fear Trials will be released May 27th.

2 comments:

  1. The coloring makes it eye catching but I'm sick of covers that are just the closeup of a face. I'm gonna look up the synopsis on GR though because the title is intriguing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of his but I love the colours, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete