Feb 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I'll be sharing a teaser from my current read Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski!




"Tess bit her lip. I didn't mean that. You're not bitchy. Only a little bitchy. To everyone. Including me. Crap. I didn't mean that either. Yes I did. No, I didn't. All right I did. I just didn't want you to know I did." (from pg 85)


"No," she said, afraid of losing the connection. "Don't hang up. I don't mind hearing you get ready for bed." "Then here we go," he said. She heard the water run and then the sound of his electric toothbrush. "ARGH ARGH ARGH," he said. She laughed. "Am I supposed to understand that?" (from pg 89)






This has been a cute book so far.The dialogue has been hilarious. I'm liking it but it hasn't really hooked my attention fully. But I am liking it and hoping it gets better with each chapter. I really enjoyed a previous book by this author so much so fingers crossed it hooks my attention more soon! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out for you guys!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! That second one is so cute. But the first one's pretty funny. That would be me if I knew someone could read my mind!

    ReplyDelete