Feb 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I'll be sharing a teaser from my current read Going Long by Ginger Scott!



"Can I help? Do you want to test my IQ? I mean, I'm a genius, so it will probably throw everything off, but I'm willing to play dumb if you need me to." (from pg 13)


"He was, in so many ways, the brother I wished I had. Everything about him was good. When I decided to grow up, I told myself I would try to be more like Sean." (from pg 95)














I really enjoyed the first book Waiting on the Sidelines and this continuation of Reed and Nolan's story has been good so far. I'm really curious to see how things will turn out for them in the end. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out for you guys!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh! There's a sequel! Love the quotes. Especially the second one, but the first one's really funny!

    ReplyDelete