Feb 25, 2014

Cover Reveal

Today on the Entertainment Weekly website they revealed the cover for Becca Fitzpatrick's new book Black Ice and oh my gosh am I totally in love with it. Like I want to stare at it all day in love with it. It's so dark and amazing. I have always loved this authors books and the covers but I have to say this one might be a new favorite!!



I adore everything about this cover. I can't wait for it to come out. It also makes me want to get caught up on the Hush, Hush series. What do you guys think of the cover? I really love it obviously...it's just so pretty! And dark! And awesome! And I really need this book. Ok, I'm done. Let me know what you think of the cover in the comments!



3 comments:

  1. I don't like this cover at all. The type alignment is all over the place and the image is just blah. I did LOVE the Hush, Hush saga though so I am super excited to read something else by Becca Fitzpatrick!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this cover's pretty interesting. It's obviously a dark story but I haven't looked into it yet so I don't know what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cover! And I didn't mind the first Hush, Hush book so I'll probs give this a go ;)

    p.s now following you via GFC & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete