Jan 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

It's been awhile since I've participated in Teaser Tuesday but I feel like I'm ready to start getting into the swing of posting Teaser Tuesday posts again. Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. Which is what I plan to do today! I'll be sharing a teaser from my current read Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz.


"Derek turned on him, surprise giving way to fury. Lucas shrugged slightly, smiling as if to say, we can stop this anytime you like." (page 28)




"I waited for more, for some kind of explanation that made sense. He didn't offer one. "Just take your word for it?" I asked, frustrated. Lucas didn't bat an eye. "Yes." "Why?" "Because." Fed up, I started to walk away." (page 44)








Hope you enjoyed the teasers! I wasn't sure at first if I would really be into this one but it's getting better with each chapter. And the whole story is really unique. If you've posted a teaser tuesday post as well leave a link in the comments so I can come check out your post!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I would freak out if someone said because to me like in the second teaser. That's a pet peeve of mine. Great teasers! I really love the cover of this one!

    ReplyDelete