Nov 9, 2013

Cover Reveal

I am so excited to get to share a cover reveal today for The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. I've been eager to read this book ever since reading the summary and um hello that title? Totally intriguing! And the fact that Lindsay is so nice makes me even more excited. So without further ado here is the amazing, awesome, fabulous cover!



What do you guys think? Go let Lindsay know how much you love the cover on her twitter account @lindsaycwrites and make sure to use the hastag #booknerdigans! I don't know about you guys but I really love this cover. It's unique and different. And because of that I know if I was in a book store it would draw my attention.I love the red! Can't wait for Spring when it's released!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like this cover. The font is great against the red. And Lindsay is so nice it's impossible not to want to read her book. It only helps that it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete