Jun 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley!



"Entering the barn, I think about how many times I've done this exact routine. The smell of the hay, the horses and even the manure heightens all my senses, and I start to breath heavy." (from pg. 22)


"I smile at Tripp as I imagine shaking him, and I think the only place that I am heading if I get my license is due northeast. There will be no stops at Sonic." (from pg. 65)














Ok...so I'm not really reading this one yet I'm actually reading Divergent by Veronica Roth but I have been dying to read this book ever since I first found it on Amazon and well I had to peek inside. It sounds like such a cute book and THAT COVER! Oh my gosh. It's my all time favorite. I want the cowboy and the girls outfit asap please! I'm even more eager now that I've looked inside for some teasers. This book will sit on my desk until I can read it along with Catching Jordan which I am also dying to read. Thanks Lexi!! She sent me both books and as you can tell I'm a little bit eager to read them...just a little bit. ;)


3 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying the books! :) You should continue reading Divergent though - it's so good! I'm going to have to read Where I Belong soon as well so we can chat about it one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in 100 percent agreement about the girl's outfit! Need it! Great teasers. This book does sound super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this one a couple weeks back when I saw it on sale. I started reading it but didn't get too far. I'm definitely going to give it another shot soon though. Thanks for sharing some teasers!

    ReplyDelete