Jun 21, 2013

Song Of The Week

This post is going up way late. I'm currently taking care of the farm again and haven't had a moment to really sit down and type up this Song Of The Week post until now. I'm sorry about that! But I figured since I'm stuck here laying down I might as well share with you guys what song has been stuck in my head. Let's just say farm life kicked my butt yesterday and now I smell like peppermints and am bedridden for the night. Don't ride three horses when you wake up sore! I'm regretting that big time!!

Anyways, I recently heard this country song and I can't get it out of my head now. I've been listening to it a lot while I clean the barn this past week.

Cruise by Florida Georgia Line:



I've never heard of this group or even heard this song on the radio but I recently heard them perform it on The Voice and every since the lyrics have been stuck in my head. I can't even really tell you if I like it but I must because I'm singing along to the chorus in the barn very off key. It's gonna be the type of song I listen too until I despise it. I can already tell. But at the moment it's my song of the week!

Do you have a song you can't stop listening too? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment