May 24, 2013

Song Of The Week

So it's obvious I haven't been blogging regularly and I said I wouldn't be back for at least a month. And of course I couldn't stay away completely and posted a review here and there. What? I couldn't help it! But since summer is so close I plan to start blogging more rather than just here and there.

I also felt I really needed to make this Song Of The Week post this week because there are two songs that I have not been able to stop listening too. They are just stuck with me and forever will be most likely. They are just two beautiful and sad songs.


Fix Me Up by Zach Sobiech and Sammy Brown:




I just cant stop listening to this song and I have all intentions of adding it to my ipod because it's just so good.The lyrics are really amazing.

Clouds by Zach Sobiech:



Both of these songs are just really beautiful and the story is really sad but I'm glad I stumbled across them even if they did make me cry the first time I listened to them...gotta love a song that makes you feel a lot of emotions.


2 comments:

  1. I like Clouds. It sounds so familiar but I just can't seem to place it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were so sad! I cried. They're very inspirational though. Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete