Apr 19, 2013

Song Of The Week

For the longest time I was a fan of Paramore but they didn't have anything new and I'd listened to their songs so much that I just got bored with them. But recently they just released a new album and I love it! They sound so good. I actually think they sound better now than they did. Which some people say different since they lost those brothers...but I say they sound better. :P



I am in love with this song. I listened to a acoustic version and Haley is singing it live and oh my goodness! This song just shows how pretty her voice is. It's such a raw song and I love it! My favorite on the album. Glad they are back! :D

Have a song you are listening to over and over? Let me know in the comments! :)


1 comment:

  1. Aw I couldn't get the video to play. I'm not the biggest fan of Paramore, but I didn't know they released a new album. I'm definitely going to have to check it out!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete