Apr 12, 2013

Song Of The Week

Recently I started using Pandora on my cell phone and I've been listening to First Aid Kit radio and Contemporary Folk radio stations and I'm addicted to them. They keep playing all of these songs that I keep adding to my I-tunes wishlist..and well needless to say I have more than one song that's been stuck in my head this week.

Broken Chair by Chris and Thomas:


Until Pandora I had never heard of these guys but I love this song and I really like their sound so I have no doubt I'm gonna like the rest of their music as well! This song in particular of theirs has been on replay. I just love it!

Love Vigilantes by Iron and Wine:


Iron and Wine is a band I have been familiar with ever since Twilight first came out. I fell in love with their song Flightless Bird & American Mouth. It made me cry the first time I heard it. There is just something about this bands music that makes me emotional. Don't know why...but at least with this one I didn't cry. Even so I never really looked into their music other than two songs I love now being three adding this one to the list. I really need to just take a day and really listen to all their songs. :)

I could keep adding more songs but I'll just keep it at these two for this week! Do you have a song stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment