Apr 5, 2013

Song Of The Week

There wasn't a Song Of The Week post last week but this week I have a song I can't get out of my head! It's a band from Ireland that I absolutely love. Hope you like the song too! :)

Nothing Arrived by Villagers:


I just really love this song! The lyrics are stuck in my head I found myself humming it while I was cleaning the barn this week haha! It's just my type of song and I can't get enough of it! I'm glad I found this band. Might just feature another of their songs next week. We shall see...;)

Have a song stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)

 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the band until now, but this song is just darling! Thanks for sharing it, I'm going to add it on Grooveshark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song. But I like the video even more! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete