Mar 8, 2013

Song Of The Week

Seems like lately I'm not getting just one stuck in my head. This week I have two songs again that I just can't stop listening to on repeat. I love them!

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons:


Ever since I head this song in The Host trailer way back when it was first released I have liked this song. But it took me forever to really listen to the song fully and now that I have I am obsessed. I've listened to it so many times now. I just love it!


Lie Awake by Angel Snow:


I don't remember how I found this artist I think I was just looking through I-tunes randomly and happened to listen to this song Lie Awake and ever since I haven't been able to stop listening to it. Her voice is very different but I love it and I love the lyrics!

Do you have a song stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)



4 comments:

  1. Omg yes! I must have listened to Radioactive a hundred times since hearing it in the Host trailer. Imagine Dragons is definitely on my list of favorite bands (at the moment anyway :) I've never heard of the other one but I'm about to go check them out right now! Thanks for sharing!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. I've been obsessed with this song since Monday. My boyfriend and I were in the car and he was telling me he heard a song that was on a preview for all the TV shows coming for the History Channel and I NEVER watch that, and I just said Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. He was so surprised that it was the song and he had me download it and now I continuously listen to it!

    Honestly, I had no clue it was on The Host trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both new to me, I like Radioactive, I think I'd prefer it without the vocals because the intro was awesome on its own. And the second song really does unique vocals! Good picks, Bails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been super-into Imagine Dragons lately too! I'm currently obsessed with their song "It's Time".

    ReplyDelete