Mar 22, 2013

Song Of The Week

So. I'm a tad bit obsessed with Imagine Dragons. I can't stop listening to their songs but there are two in particular that won't get out of my head. Radioctive being one of them but I featured that one last week. Here is the other one that I know all the lyrics to already...yep I'm that obsessed. ;)


Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons:


I just can't stop listening to this band! They are so addictive and I think why I love them so much is each song is so different. None of them sound the same and I love that! Wouldn't be surprised if another one of their songs gets featured next week.

Do you have a song you can't get out of your head? Let me know in the comments! :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with Imagine Dragons right now!! I can't stop listening to their songs either!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete