Mar 1, 2013

Song Of The Week

There wasn't a post up last week so I'm making up for that by posting two songs that have been stuck in my head this week! So here is the first song that has been stuck in my head...

Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House:


I first heard this one on the radio when I was cleaning the barn where I work and it was sorta stuck in my head but I wasn't quite sure exactly what it was I was horribly humming to myself. And then I heard it in Perk Of Being A Wallflower and it was officially stuck and I had to listen to it on a youtube. 


Catalyst by Kyla La Grange:


This one I heard on Beauty and The Beast on The CW and now I can't stop listening to it. I just love it! I will definitely be adding this song to my i-pod and looking into her other songs. 

Do you have a song that is stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment