Feb 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Host by Stephenie Meyer!



"One sound and you die,"he threatens gruffly. I am shocked to feel a thin sharp edge pushing into my skin under my jaw. I don't understand. I shouldn't be given a choice." (from page 33) 

"My arms broke free from my control. My left hand reached for his face, his hair, to wind my fingers in it. My right hand was faster. Was not mine. Melanie's fist punched his jaw," (from page 298)












If I could read this all day and do nothing but read this book I would be done with it by tomorrow. It is so good! I didn't expect to like it so much. Honestly I wasn't sure if I would like it at all but I love it! I can't wait to see how it will end. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! The Host! It is literally, like, my favorite book ever! So glad you're liking it. Can't wait to hear what you think of the ending :)

    New follower!!
    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete