Jan 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing!



"What's with you today?" I spat. I hated Ella when she acted like this. "We're not interested in you're bitter sauce, okay?" (from page 71)




"Aghhh!" I screamed, rolling back into the tent. Visions of the backside-eating bear I'd teased my mom about came flying into my mind, and my heart pounded against my rib cage. "Roar," the person--bear?--growled." (from page 51)












I am absolutely loving this book! It's so funny and just great all around. I love the idea of the things that are happening in this book and I can really relate to the main character. I'm already half way done so I should be finished with it by tomorrow. It's just so good! Definitely check this one out if you haven't already! :)



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book, but I looked it up on Goodreads and it looks super good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds hilarious, always good to have belly laugh sort of book to read :)

    ReplyDelete