Jan 18, 2013

Song Of The Week

This week I've been listening to a lot of music and have had quite a few songs stuck in my head. So I'll be featuring three songs this week. The first song that has been stuck in my head is Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men.

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men:



I heard this song on the radio recently and I ended up buying it on I-tunes because I loved it so much. It's been on replay since I bought it. I really like how this song seems like the two singers are having a conversation and it's just really different but I love it!

Wish You Well by Katie Herzig



I came across this singer because of Lexi @ The Literature Lion and now I can't stop listening to quite a few of her songs. I just love her sound! Thanks for bringing this band to my attention Lexi! :) Make sure to check out Lexi's blog the link is above. I love her blog.

The Longer I Run by Peter Bradley Adams:


This is another singer I have to thank Lexi for bringing to my attention. I adore this song! It's just my type of music. I tend to really love singer/songwriters and I really love this guys voice!


Do you have a song that has been stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. You know I have been waiting for this post all week because I've had a song in my head and I kept thinking "You can to link it when you comment on Bailey's song of the week post!" So, the song is Honey Let Me Sing You a Song by Matt Hires - here's a link to youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hArY32UCKTw It's used on my fave tv show, Cougar Town :)

    And I really like Little Talks, I've heard it here and thanks for introducing me to that song by Peter, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love to know that you like this post. Thanks for the link! I'm gonna check it out. I always love finding new music to listen to. I haven't watched that show yet, going to have to check it out. Yes, I can't get it out of my head! It's still stuck and so is the song by Peter Bradley Adams! :D

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked all the song recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete