Jan 4, 2013

Song Of The Week

Last week there wasn't a Song Of The Week post. There wasn't really anything posted for a bit on here but I'm going to get back into the swing of things. This week I've been listening to a movie soundtrack that I love. I love listening to movie soundtracks and this one is one of my favorites.

Try Again by Tree Adams:


This whole soundtrack is fantastic and fits the movie so well. Try Again has been stuck in my head more than the other ones. If you haven't seen Keith yet I recommend you do. It's a really great movie! I've watched it a bunch of times and I still love it. :)

Do you have a song stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I missed this post last week - glad to see it back again :)

    I will have to see Keith now, I hadn't heard of it until now.

    ReplyDelete