Jan 27, 2013

Random Ramblings

Alrighty. I've been putting this post off hoping I would get back into the swing of blogging since finals are over but it just isn't happening and I don't want to just leave the blog quiet. Yeah, there have been a few posts up but nothing like normal. Hardly any reviews have been posted and I apologize for that. Things will get back to normal  but first I have to read some books which I haven't been doing as much as I would like. School has been pretty crazy this year but now that it's a new semester I'm hoping my classes will be a little less stressful and crazy packed with due dates that are all in close proximity.

I'm currently still reading Pieces by Michelle Davidson Arglye...I know I've been reading this  one for weeks now. I'm having a difficult time getting into it but I finally broke the 100 page mark and I'm getting a little bit more into it so I'm hoping to finish it soon. I don't know what is up with me lately but I've been in a lot of reading funks and it's driving me nuts. I'm determined to give this funk a nice shove towards the door though and get back into reading books like I used to.


I really miss it and I feel pretty suckish about not having any reviews up. I can say I do have a review ready to be posted but it can't go up until February...so yeah be patient with me guys. I'm working on getting some reviews up. Promise.  :)

And since this is titled Random Ramblings I have to end it with the mascots. Say hello to Rue who will now be featured as a Mascot.

She's got her diva look on in this picture. She's grown a lot since I last blogged about her. As for Nesster here's another picture of him doing what he does best...posing for the camera.


Look at that face. He thinks he's hot stuff.



3 comments:

  1. Bailey, You're cats are adorable! I love seeing pictures of them :) I hope you get out of your reading funk! Maybe try picking up another book and go back to Pieces in a week or so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Me too! It's ridiculous how many reading funks I've been in recently. It's driving me nuts because I have so many books I want to read. I'm afraid if I stop reading it and go to another book I wont even go back to it and I have to get it read before Feb. :(

      Delete