Jan 22, 2013

Boundless Release Day

Today Boundless by Cynthia Hand has finally been released into the world. Just look at that cover. It's so pretty. It's going to look so pretty on my bookcase. Are you going to add it to yours? If you haven't started this series yet...go buy all three books now. This series is a must read!


I have been counting down the days ever since I finished Hallowed the second book in the series. And now the last book in the series has been released and I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I really love this series so knowing that this is the last book makes me kind of sad. Okay, a lot of sad but I'm happy and excited all at the same time. 

Pretty much I'm having a Rapunzel Meltdown of book feels.


First I'm all "YES! It's out! I get to read more about Tucker and Carrots and all this awesome stuff!" But then I think about how its the last book and I'm all...


"No more Tucker and Carrots moments after this? Must it end? MUST IT?!" And not the mention the whole is she gonna end up with Tucker or Christan nail biting thoughts. I'm hardcore Team Tucker so I'm so nervous about all of that. She must end up with Tucker. That is all I'm gonna say about that. ;)

This always happens when a series I adore is ending. It's just so horrible and yet awesome at the same time because I know this book is going to be a boat load of epic. How can it not be? This is Cynthia Hand's work I'm talking about. Each book has just gotten better and better. And so I'll say it again, go pick up this book and Unearthly and Hallowed if you don't already own them. Start them as soon as you possibly can and enjoy! Because trust me you will love this series.


2 comments:

  1. Hee, I love the Rapunzel gifs!

    I haven't read this series, mostly because covers like that put me way off and I thought this would be a terrible series. But, I have been seeing lots of people say these are good books and now you, too! I give in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on this book like NOW. I neeed to know how it ends! Cute gifs. Tangled is such a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete