Dec 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle!


"She clamped her lips together, darting her attention to the door. He was distracted. This was her chance. Scrambling off the bed, she ignored her pain and ran to the door."

 "She gripped the counter so hard she thought her fingers might break. What was this? Why? Why any of this?"
I haven't actually started this one yet since I have this book that I have to get finished for a honors project for my English class but the moment I finish that I'm starting this one. I've been dying to read this one and can't wait to finally get to start it! Hope you all enjoyed the teasers I picked out!

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds very *edge of your seat* love it!!!

    ReplyDelete