Dec 21, 2012

Song Of The Week

I haven't been listening to much music this week but on Wednesday I heard a Christmas song that I can't get out of my head. Since Christmas is in four days I figured it would be the perfect song to feature this week.

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by Bare Naked Ladies ft. Sarah McLachlan:


Mainly the only reason this song won't get out of my head is because of the part that Sarah McLachlan sings. I love her voice and in this song it sounds so good!

What song is stuck in your head this week? Let me know in the comments! :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Christmas music but I do like how they've made this sound more like a country song and I agree, Sarah's part is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard this version before. I like it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah McLachlan has a voice and a half doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete