Dec 7, 2012

Song Of The Week

Last Friday there wasn't a song of the week post. But this week I'm featuring two songs I can't stop listening to. One of the songs this week I've heard from time to time and recently I just can't stop listening to it. I am not a huge fan of Country music but I've been liking it more and more these days.

Wanted by Hunter Hayes:


It just won't get out of my head!! I bought it on I-tunes a couple days ago so it's been on constant reply ever since. I always do that with music. I listen to a song over and over until I've broken the replay button. :)

 I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow:


I'm re-watching Roswell and one of the episodes in season two featured this song and I can't get it out of my head. I absolutely love it. I don't think I really listened to the song when I first watched the show but the second time around I listened more closely and now it won't get out of my head! By the way if you haven't watched Roswell you should check it out! It's a great show and this song is featured in one of my favorite episodes of the show. :)


Do you have a song that won't leave your head? Let me know in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. I missed this post last week :)

    That Hunter Hayes songs sounds familiar, I wonder if they've used it on Hart of Dixie? Good picks this week, I know what it's like to listen to a song on repeat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shall I Believe, in fact, I love the whole Roswell album! I'm about due for another re-watch of the series :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love anything by Hunter Hayes! He is amazing and Wanted it definitely one of the songs at the top of my list lately. I love seeing country songs because I am a huge country girl so seeing that song just made my day. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete