Nov 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Marked For Vengeance by S.J Pierce!



"They studied each other; her eyes wide and fearful, his head titled to the side, his expression concerned." (location 2083)


"Tears welled in her eyes. The shame weighed a lot heavier now than it had before. Before, she lived under the illusion that her actions weren't harming, her orders left uncompromised." (location 2117)

















I haven't gotten quite as far in this book as I would have liked but so far the books been good. I'm hoping to be finished with this one by the end of the week. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out! :)


1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of this one, but it does sound interesting. I love that cover it's gorgeous!! Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete