Nov 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Vaempires: White Christmas by Thomas Winship!


 "Nothing of the sort," Ray conceded. "Just clarifying my understanding of your role in things." "Understand this," Daniel said, making an obscene gesture." (from pg 39)


"He was blathering like an idiot, and he knew it. He just couldn't seem to stop. "I just closed my eyes for a minute, and the next thing I know you're knocking  at my door. I mean, look at me." He held his arms out. "I'm not even dressed for bed." That made him realize he was standing there half nude." (from pg 21)














I have three or so chapters left of this little book. It's been good so far and I really like the characters so I can't wait to finish it and get started on the first book in the series. Since this is just a prequel it's very short. Hope you liked the teasers! :)



3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOL I can just imagine the first quote in my head perfectly! Absolutely hilarious! And the second one has me very intrigued because of well.. the fact that he's nude. LOL ;) Amazing teasers, Bailey! I need to pick this one up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Understand this," Daniel said, making an obscene gesture." - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eager to read your review on this one!

    ReplyDelete