Nov 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Vaempires: White Christmas by Thomas Winship!



 "He pushed his sneakers off. They hit the carpet with a muffled flop. Peeling of his shirt, he balled it up and threw it in the far corner." (from pg 19)


"Cassie smiled a mischievous female smile that  even a man twice Daniel's age wouldn't have been able to decipher." (from pg 26)

















I haven't started this one yet but I plan to very soon. I received this book for a blog tour and it sounds like a real interesting story so I'm excited to start it. Hope you guys enjoyed the teasers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Bailey! I hope you enjoy Vaempires and I'll see you on the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Vaempires! I'll have to look into this one this is my first time hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete