Nov 9, 2012

Song Of The Week

This week I've been listening to One Direction's new album which they've had streaming for free on I-tunes. But in particular I've been listening to their song Little Things.

Little Things by One Direction:



How could you not love this song? It's just...<3 I'm not to much into pop music these days but I really love these guys. It's hard not to. They're so stinking cute. :)

I've always been listening to all the Twilight soundtracks. Yes, I'm getting all nostalgic because the movie franchise is ending and I'm going to miss these movies. As much as people hate on them I really love them and can't wait to see the movie! I've been listening to one of the songs from the very first soundtrack.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine:


I remember when I first listened to this song I cried. Why? I have no clue but I kept getting real emotional while listening to this one. That passed eventually but now that the movies are ending I find myself getting kind of teary eyed. Lame, I know.

Have you had a song stuck in you're head recently? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I've sort of made it a point to ignore as many new pop acts as I can, so I skipped the OD song though they're always being played everywhere! They do seem like nice boys though :)

    I am so with you on the Twilight soundtrack and movies. I like the movies, I often think they're hilarious and cheesy but I do enjoy them and I never buy soundtracks but I have bought every single one of the Twilight ones and I like them all, they pick fantastic songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Flightless Bird, American Mouth. It's got this great calming vibe to it. I can't help but sway whenever I hear it. Haha. Out of all the Twi-soundtracks, Twilight's definitely my favorite. I prefer alternative/indie music, and the first movie definitely had the best mix of it.

    ReplyDelete