Nov 23, 2012

Song Of The Week

Last week there wasn't a Song Of The Week post. I really wasn't listening to any music all that week because I was house sitting but this week I found this song that I know I've heard before but I can't place exactly where. Maybe a commercial?

Home by Phillips Phillips:


At first I swore this guy was Mumford and Sons a band I have recently discovered. It sounds so much like them which is probably why I like the song so much.

Do you have a song stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I listen to this song everday! Its on my ipod and is one of the songs I listened to over and over when writing my second book of the Alyx Rayer series. When I saw that you posted it, I thought... how funny! I can't wait until they finally release his album.

    ReplyDelete