Nov 2, 2012

Song Of The Week

Hey guys! So this week I've been listening to a song that has been on my i-Pod since the soundtrack came out but for some reason never listened too until a couple days ago. It's one of the songs on The Hunger Games soundtrack. I am in love with it and the singers voice.

Dark Days by Punch Brothers:


I have no clue why I never listened to this one but I adore it. Love the lyrics too! It's my kind of song that's for sure and listening to their other stuff I like it a lot too. Just another band to take all the space up on my already nearly full i-pod. 

Have you been listening to a song over and over this week? What it is? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. I don't buy many soundtracks (the only ones I seem to like are the Twilight ones for some reason!) but I do like the sound of this, it's got a bit of a country feel to it, reminds me of Tonic, who I am still listening to this week :D

    ReplyDelete