Nov 8, 2012

Cover Reveal

I had to share a cover that got revealed today one because it's great and two because I loved the first book so, so much! And now the the second book has an official cover it means that we are one step closer to it becoming an actual book I can read. I am very excited about that fact! The cover that was revealed today was....





I love this one almost as much as I love Confessions Of An Angry Girl. Ah I'm so excited about this book! Have you guys read Confessions Of An Angry Girl yet? If not you must read it and get ready for this one's release. It's such a good book and I have no doubt this one will be even better!


Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…

1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)

(Sorry. That was rude.)





 
No Summary Yet


















What are your thoughts on the cover? Do you think it goes good with the first book? Let me know what you are thinking in the comments! :)



1 comment:

  1. I really like the cover of this one! It's a perfect match to the first book. Though I didn't love CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL, that ending definitely left me wondering what will happen next, so I will be reading this one when it comes out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete