Nov 25, 2012

Book Haul

I swear the reason there haven't been any Book Haul posts up are because I haven't gotten anything and not because I just didn't make the post. But yesterday I got a book in the mail from ARCycling. It's a book I've already read and reviewed but I loved it so much I had to see if I could get it. Anyone who has tried ARCycling knows the books go like the snap of a finger. It's nuts but this week when I actually remembered to go on the site on Sunday I got a book. Alright, I'm gonna stop rambling and just show you what I got.


Received:


Thanks to ARCycling I got Don't You Wish by Rozanna St. Claire. I really enjoyed this book but never got around to buying a physical copy so I was really excited when I learned I got the book. After looking at the picture I realize I need to change the date on snoopy.


NetGalley:

I haven't been on NetGalley in awhile, but I finally got approved for this one after awhile. I hate that they changed the cover though. The previous cover was so awesome and now it's just okay. But even though they changed the cover it still sounds like a really good and chilling book. Thanks to Netgalley and Scholastic!

I also got some Falling For You swag and signed bookplates from Lisa Schroeder as part of her Street Team but since I'm not keeping any of it I don't feel like I should put it in this post. I'm going to be holding a giveaway for some of the bookmarks soon so keep an eye out for that! :)


What did you get this week? Leave me a link in the comments!

 


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to checkout Don't You Wish. The cover is wicked cute! I saw Dead and Buried and thought about requesting it but I'm not sold on the idea that I'll like it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't You Wish sounds great, I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete