Oct 17, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Golden by Jessie Kirby:

 Summary from Goodreads:


 Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.


I haven't read anything by Jessi Kirby yet, though I do want to and this book is no exception. I love the premise of this book. It sounds really intriguing and the cover is just gorgeous.  I'm really curious about the whole "Nothing Gold can stay" I wonder what that means? Golden by Jessi Kirby isn't to be released until May of 2013. Can't wait!

What book are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I've only read Jessi's latest, In Honor, and while I didn't love it, I do want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this book sounds awesome! Totally just added it to my tbr list. Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete