Oct 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson!


"By this point, I should have just been expecting it. It probably would have been more surprising if I hadn't bumped into him. I smiled and, before I could stop myself, I was quoting something I'd heard my father say, a line from his favorite movie." (from pg. 150)


"I couldn't tell if he heard me, but at any rate, he just kept wheeling his bike. I didn't understand what was going on, but it appeared like he, at least, had some sort of plan." (from pg. 352)















Guys I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to start this book. I adored, and I mean adored to the point I've read the book a few times adored Morgan Matson's debut book Amy & Rogers Epic Detour. When I found out about this book I had to have it asap! I ended up never getting it until recently and with review books was never able to start it like I wanted. So of course now that I have no review books that need to be read right away I am reading this book. I didn't even have to ponder what to read. I just knew it would be this one. I. Am. Excited. Read Amy & Rogers Epic Detour if you haven't already! :) Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out! 

1 comment:

  1. I have a gorgeous hardcover copy of this on my shelf that I am still yet to read so thanks for the reminder. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete