Oct 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Fractured Soul by Rachel McClellan!


"I kept dreaming of death; vivid pictures of people drowning, burning, being strangled." (from pg. 5)


"I felt the soft material part as I stepped backwards into it; the silkiness of it agaisnt my bare back was like a hand caressing my skin. I sucked in air and continued to move into the white layers until they hid us completely." (from pg. 83)















I hate to say it...but I'm in another reading funk. I know, I know your probably thinking "Weren't you just in one of those?" And sadly yes I was. I don't know what is up with me but lots of reading funks lately. But I am determined to start this book this week. I loved the first book in the series and was so excited when I got an ARC from the author for review. Definitely check out the first book in the series if you haven't already! It's such a good book and I have no doubt this one will be just as good.


1 comment:

  1. Reading funks are not fun, I was in one as well, I had to force myself to start a book when no book was appealing to me and so far, so good! I hope you ditch the funk and soon!

    ReplyDelete