Oct 19, 2012

Song Of The Week

Last week I didn't do a Song Of The Week post and as I type this it's escaping me why I didn't post one. This week I will be sharing two songs that I've been listening to for two weeks straight I believe.

All I Want by Kodaline


If you watch Grey's Anatomy then you've heard this song before. It's were I heard it. I choke up a little bit every time I listen to it because of that darn show. I am so upset they killed off my two favorite characters. :'( The show aside I really do love this song. 

Pinesong by A Fine Frezy:


I am obsessed with this whole album and I love every single song. This one has to be my favorite though. But what I found really cool about this album was the artist wrote a book to go with it. I think it's a really cool video so I figured I'd share it with you. The whole album is a story which I really thought was cool.


Do you have a song you can't stop listening to? Let me know in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've heard of the first song and the illustrations in the last video are beautiful!

    I haven't been listening to much lately, I keep putting audio books on in the car :)

    ReplyDelete